Fully featured, insulated ski shell with fleece lined back and pockets. Keep all your powder day essentials organized with a variety of pockets, while a waterproof Dry.Q shell and Thermal.Q insulation keep the lift ride comfortable. The Women's Returnia Jacket excels both in-bounds and on sidecountry powder missions and features flattering style lines with a drop tail and drop hood.
Dry.Q Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of storm conditions. Thermal.Q synthetic insulation traps heat and retains warmth even when wet. The jacket has 80-gram insulation arounf the body and 60-gram insulation in the sleeves where mobility is needed. A fleece back provides warmth while riding the lift.
A two-way adjustable fixed hood fits comfortably over a ski helmet and internal wrist-warmer cuffs with thumb loops give seamless integration with gloves. A built-in Recco reflector aids in-bounds rescues.
There are two fleece-lined zipped hand pockets (one featuring a key clip), two hook and loop cargo pockets, an interior stretch-mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe for gloves, goggles, or other necessities, and also an interior zipped media pocket to safely hold a phone or other device.
- Fabric: 2L Smooth Face Nylon (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q (80g)
- 2-way adjustable ski-helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- 3 fleece lined zipped hand pockets
- 2 cargo hook and loop pockets
- Internal wrist-warmer cuffs with thumb loops
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe
- Interior zipped media pocket
- Articulated cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Hem adjustment inside hand pockets
- Tricot chin guard
- Built-in Recco reflector
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 884g