Hike to the highest peaks and hit the trails in style in the Womens Stretch Down Hooded Jacket from Mountain Hardwear. Revolutionary, stretch–welded Q.Shield Down filled chambers provide insane comfort and warmth in blustery conditions. Stretch–welded channel construction means you’re buying a highly technical and warm jacket. Water resistant Q.Shield Down keeps wetness at bay and repels moisture. The welded construction of the jacket traps more warmth and the light stretch–knit fabric means more comfort than your average ripstop.
- Shell: Dynamic–Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
- Lining: Plain Weave (100% Nylon, 30D)
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down (90% Duck Down, 10% Duck feather, 750 fill power)
- Stretch–welded channel construction
- Welded construciton traps
- Centre Back Length: 25"
- Standard fit
- Weight: 438g
You may also like...