A midlayer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth and mobility. Though it's wind and water-resistant enough to wear as a standalone jacket, the Women's Thermostatic Hooded Jacket's low profile means it excels under a technical outer shell. It has synthetic insulation that's warm, lightweight, and easy to compress, and a fashion-forward diamond-quilt pattern.
Thermal.Q Elite 60-gram insulation keeps you warm and drywhile the 20-denier nylon fabric is light and tough. The jacket compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability.
Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather and the dual hem drawcords allow easy adjustments on the fly. The low-profile, insulated hood with elastane gives a snug fit.
- Body: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Lining: 20D Nylon Micro Ripstop Thermostatic (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite (60g)
- Stows in its own pocket
- Karabiner harness attachment
- 2 harness and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets
- Harness and pack-compatible chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Dual hem drawcords
- Low-profile, insulated hood
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 272g
You may also like...