The 860v3 is the go-to shoe for runners who need support due to overpronation. Built on New Balance's snug, lower volume PL-1 last, it utilizes Abzorb heel crash technology and a lightweight, flexible T-Beam shank for optimum torsional stability and arch support.
Quite simply, it’s designed to provide a light, smooth and stable run.
- Weight: 658g
- Gait : Over-Pronation
- Synthetic/air mesh upper with no-sew material construction
- New Balance PL1 last: anatomical heel and reduced internal volume
- Abzorb shock absorbing cushioning in the midfoot
- T-beam: lightweight centre-beam shank for torsional ability & arch support
- Acteva Lite durable yet lightweight midsole
- 12mm heel/forefoot drop
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- Crash Pad for enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Blown rubber outsole
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability