The Didis 2 Tent is a two-person, ultra-lightweight three-season tent. Its three-pole external sleeve tunnel design is simple to set up and the vestibule provides great storage space in all weather conditions. Large hooded vents to the front and rear of the flysheet and mesh panels added to the inner tent allow plenty of ventilation and help to reduce the build up of condensation.
The GorLyn flysheet fabric is made from high-tenacity nylon with a yarn thickness of ten denier, making it very light in weight but strong enough to support you in difficult conditions. The tent floor is made from a nylon ripstop with a TPU coating to give it a hydrostatic waterproof rating of 10,000mm.
This strong two person tent has a stable construction and can be used in spring, summer, autumn and even winter. It can be used at high altitude as well as during local trips in the weekend.
- Fabric: GorLyn 10 Ultra Lite (nylon ripstop siliconised, 10D)
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000mm
- Fabric: Nylon ripstop TPU laminate (40D)
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000mm
- Fire retardant
- Inner tent:
- Fabric: Breathable nylon ripstop (15D)
- Fabric: Polyester (10D)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NFL 8.7mm anodized aluminium
- Spacious vestibule
- Front and side entrances
- Front and rear vents
- aluminium J stakes
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Structure: Tunnel
- Pitching type: Flysheet first or all in one
- Pitching time: 5min
- Packed dimensions: 14 x 50cm
- Min: 2.06kg
- Packed: 2.18kg