Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions.
The latest evolution of Oakley's coveted Half Jacket sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics. Wherever your sport takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing conditions while still providing premium optical technology. Made with lightweight O Matter frame material and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, the Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes great vision. When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp and accurate. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out all UV, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents