Snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of the Holbrook Sunglasses. Taking them right back to a vintage style it is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet appropriate standards to give you superior clarity and protection.
The options that come with the Iridium lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (only with Iridium lenses)