The O2 XS Goggle has been constructed by Oakley with youth specific frame geometry which gives that perfect fit. Built into the goggle is a moisture wicking triple layer polar fleece foam which means your child will actually wear them, rather than ripping them off every two minutes.
The goggle also features discreet frame notches at the temples and dual-vented lenses with F2 anti-fog coating. The Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility.
- Reduced cranial geometry for youth-specific fit
- Flexible O Matter stress-resistant chassis
- Low-profile frame design
- Triple-layer foam
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Discreet frame notches under strap
- 35mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining
- Persimmon lens
- 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Fog elimination of dual-vented lens with F2 Anti-Fog coating
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards (Pending)
You may also like...