The Radar Path is a great option when you need one set of sunglasses to perform in all your sports environments. This frame lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision whatever you are doing each of the lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO).
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit out of the two sizes which are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of Unobtainium to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Radar is made of lightweight O Matter for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens