The Aventura GPS from Ordnance Survey is the ideal device for those looking for power, durability and advanced GPS mapping and navigation. Aventura can be used in all different weather conditions and with a removable battery and expandable memory, it is perfect for all different kinds of adventures all throughout the year.
Whether going for a walk with the dog in unexplored lands or simply want to plan a day route with friends and family, you need a GPS that is both reliable and accurate. Combine the mapping knowledge of Ordnance Survey and state of the art technologies and you get the Aventura GPS so even if you don't know where you are going, you'll know where you are.
- Basemap (OS 1:250K full GB coverage)
- 12 free 1:25K OS map tiles (1:25K & 1:50K OS map tiles available)
- Unlimted waypoints, routes & tracks
- Display: 3.7" Transflective touchscreen, 640 x 480 pixels
- GPS receiver, 3-axis compass, Barometric altimeter, Accelerometer, GPRS communication
- Connectivity: Ant+ & Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi enabled
- Performance tracking
- Battery: Removable, rechargeable Li-ion
- Battery life: 24 hrs
- Built-in Memory: 16GB
- MicroSD card up to 64GB (not included)
- IP67 water & dust resistant
- Extreme temperature resistant (-10° to +60°C)
- Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 28mm
- Weight: 250g
Ordnance Survey, Great Britain’s national mapping agency, has a history dating back over 220 years. Recognised as the world’s best, they’re at the heart of every outdoor activity through their paper maps, online route planning and mobile apps.
Their maps span the whole country, and they’ve just launched the next generation versions of Explorer and Landranger maps, which all come with mobile downloads of the map sheet for extra back-up and pinpoint accuracy when you’re out exploring.
You may also like...