Back-Roller Design with new fresh designs! The spacious pannier for the rear carrier is offered in various colour combinations and in four variations: ONE LESS CAR, CYCLEDELIC, WOODLAND and UPHILL. Energetic, young and fresh, all functions of the ORTLIEB classic Back-Roller are maintained.
The ORTLIEB QL2.1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameters up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm are included). Once the panniers are hooked into the rack, the mounting components close automatically. For taking off the rack you simply lift the handle. A 20 mm hook is available as optional accessory. The hook rail on the lower rear side of the pannier that serves for additional fixation is made of a two-component synthetic combination with anti-scratch function. This reduces abrasions on the carrier and prevents damage to the rack tubing. Thanks to the QL2.1 mounting hook rotatable in 45° steps the system is compatible with almost any bike rack.
An inner pocket with main compartment and mesh pocket keeps things organized. The pannier features a shoulder strap and can be carried like a shoulder bag. Two large and highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors ensure safety in the dark.
- Classical rear pannier (single pannier) with roll closure, available in four different designs
- Sides of PS 490 nylon material, front and back of PD 620
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picknick)
- Can be combined (as pair) with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack size S or M
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Easy to clean inside
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier