Bike touring through Europe, family trips or travelling around the globe? No problem with ORTLIEB’s new XL size Back-Roller Pro bike panniers. A total volume of 70 L (4272 cu.in) per pair makes them the largest waterproof panniers available on the market. At the same time, they provide an optimal volume to weight ratio. The reliable roll closure ensures that gear stays dry and clean. An interior pocket helps keeping things organized and at hand. Even faster access and additional storage is provided by the outer pocket (8 L/ 488 cu.in.) which is also convenient for storing wet gear.
Thanks to the convenient QL2.1 mounting system with automatically locking hooks, the panniers can be quickly and easily mounted to almost any rack. The mounting system is adjustable without requiring any tools and is suitable for racks with a tube diameters up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm included). The hook rail on the lower rear side of the pannier that serves for additional fixation is made of a two-component synthetic combination with anti-scratch function. This reduces abrasions on the carrier. Thanks to the rotatable QL2.1 mounting hook the system is compatible with almost any bike rack.
- XL rear panniers (pair) with roll closure for extended touring with lots of equipment
- Outer front pocket (2 x 4 L) folds flat, with reflective thread, ideal for damp clothing
- Material: PU-laminated Cordura
- Integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Easy to clean inside
- Two strong 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with tube diameter max. 16 mm
- 20 mm hook available as accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch-function protecting the rack from abrasions
- Upper QL-hooks and lower hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook with anti-scratch function protecting the rack from abrasions
- Symmetrical shape allows use on right or left side
You may also like...