The Big-Zip is a large and voluminous bag with waterproof TIZIP zip; originally it has been developed for transporting chain saws. The size and extremely tear-resistant and sturdy polyester fabric make it a perfect bag for expeditions, rafting and trekking. Further, it is also suited for transporting voluminous equipment (e.g. diving equipment) or for daily use. The zip and the waterproof welded polyester ensure that the equipment stays dry even under most extreme conditions. The long TIZIP zip also allows quick access to the bag. Internal compression straps provide additional safety.
The bag can be comfortably carried by hand with the four padded handles or as backpack on the back. Two further handles at the front ends allow carrying by two persons, and permit pulling or dragging the full and heavy bag, e.g. in difficult terrain.
The duffle bag may also be used on the top or rear carrier of a car for allowing additional space or instead of a trunk (for off-road trucks, cars, camping vans, sports cars etc.) or on the back of pickups. Grocery shopping, travel bags, clothing, equipment etc. can be easily stowed away thanks to the long zip opening, and are reliably protected even during long drives in the rain.
The Big-Zip can easily be cleaned and washed on the inside and outside.
- Large travel and expedition duffle bag with waterproof TIZIP zipper and backpack shoulder straps
- Suitable for the transport of large equipment (sports, trekking, rafting, etc.)
- 4 carrying handles, 2 lateral, 2 on top
- Broad, adjustable shoulder straps allow transport on back
- improved long TIZIP for perfect access
- Tear-resistant polyester fabric
- Can be comfortably carried by two persons
- Easy to clean
- Internal compression straps for fixation and compression of contents
You may also like...