The ORTLIEB compression dry bag is extremely light weight and perfect for waterproof packing of clothing or sleeping bag inside non waterproof luggage such as sewn backpacks or bike panniers.
The integrated valve and four compression straps allow tight compression of the contents.
With the open valve excessive air may escape during closing the roll closure, this greatly helps with packing; the four compression straps help further compressing the dry bag.
Once the valve is closed the vacuum is secured and a small packing volume achieved. This safes a lot of space and volume. For emptying the bag, first open the valve, pull on the base loop and remove the contents.
- Waterproof, super light weight dry bag made of nylon fabric with roll closure, valve and compression straps
- For tight packing of clothing and sleeping bag
- For use in non-waterproof luggage
- Straps for maximum compression
- Valve for deflation; open before packing
- Robust base made of PU coated nylon fabric PS21
- Broad bottom loop for holding and easy deflation