The Duffle RG is designed for active holidays and overseas travel. While the Duffle RS is a large expedition duffle, the Duffle RG features a telescope aluminium handle and is available in smaller, travel friendly sizes. With large wheels, a stable aluminium frame system and an impact-proof underside the Duffle RG provides excellent off-road handling and outstanding durability. Free standing when full or empty, the Duffles can be wheeled, carried with one hand or worn as a backpack.
For travel practicality, the 34 L size is designed to meet carry-on sizes for most airlines. Like other Ortlieb Duffles, the Duffle RG uses a strong and waterproof zipper–10 mm Masterseal TIZIP. An integrated wire loop at the zipper serves for securing the duffle with a padlock (not included). For convenience, the Duffle RG features a zip mesh outer pocket.
A removable inner compression panel keeps folded clothes flat, and contains a zip pocket for storing small items.
- Waterproof lightweight heavy duty expedition and travel bag in three sizes with wheel system and telescopic handle
- Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, individual travelling
- 34 L version suitable as carry-on luggage with most airlines
- Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
- Can be carried as a bag or on the back
- Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
- Outer mesh pocket with zipper (not waterproof)
- Indication of volume in litres on side of the bag
- Adjustable telescopic handle for comfortable pulling
- Padded removable shoulder straps (backpack function)
- 100 mm/ 0.4. in. threaded outdoor wheels with high clearance in rough terrain
- Aluminium base between wheels for protection of bag‘s base
- Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at end of zipper (lock not included)