The ideal mountain pack? Quite possibly. The Elevation Pro 42 is the classic, slender, climbing-friendly design, with an ergonomically designed back for comfort and stabililty... but which is waterproof!
All the bits and pieces you'd expect are there: ice-axe/pole loops and various attachment points, side compression straps, and a top-loading design with a pocketed lid. Underneath that lid though, there's a waterproof roll-down seal which works with the waterproof fabric and sealed seams to keep your kit dry.
- Waterproof roll-down closure
- Single-buckle lid with attachment loops and waterproof pocket
- Comfort back with ventilation channel
- Detachable padded belt with gear-loops and zipped pockets
- Hydration compatible, with sealable drinking-tube aperture
- Compression/attachment straps
- Ice-axe loops and daisychains
- Reinforced base
- Waterproof rating: IP54
- Capacity: 42L
- Dimensions: 70 x 32 x 31cm
- Weight: 1,394g