This backpack–which is in comparison to competitors‘ models super light weight–is an essential component for heavy duty use in alpine terrain and expeditions where 100% protection against all weathers and durability and long-life is required. The clear and simple design underlines the high functional demands of the Elevation Pro. Its slim shape makes it perfect for demanding climbs in rock and ice. A roll closure reliably protects your gear from rain and humidity.
The contact back system with air channel offers top carrying comfort at low weight. Load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and an elastic chest strap adjustable in height allow perfect fit and individual positioning of the pack. An emergency whistle is provided on the chest strap. The waist strap is removable and provides gear loops for snap hooks and climbing gear, it also features two zippered pockets.
Elevation Pro features a waterproof pocket on top of the lid, an inner pocket for an optional hydration system, and daisy chains with loops for attaching gear. It further offers numerous fixing options: an attachment system for the helmet, base loops for trekking poles or ice axes, compression straps for fixing skis, climbing rope and snowboard.
- Waterproof backpack with roll closure underneath lid, available in 2 sizes (32 and 42 litres)
- Top compartment with external access and waterproof zip
- Purpose designed for mountaineering
- Tear and abrasion resistant nylon fabric PS42R
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps, sternum strap with safety whistle-buckle
- Contact back system with air channels
- Multifunctional compression straps, e.g. for skis
- Removeable waist strap with gear loops and zippered pockets
- Loops on lid for helmet attachment, also suitable for fixing a jacket
- Hydration system sealable aperture with inner pocket (2 compartments 1 zippered)
- Numerous attachment points: base-slots and loops (inside and out)
You may also like...