The Handlebar-Pack S is a compact handlebar roll (width 400mm/15.7 in.) for your next off-road adventure with the gravel grinder. The waterproof handlebar pack in size S is ideal for all riders with off-road drop bars, race or cross handle bars with the focus of weight optimization. A two-way roll closure allows easy access to the contents and ensures dry and waterproof transport of your gear. The Handlebar-Pack S makes the weight and load distribution on the bike easy, e.g. sleeping bag and mattress can be ideally stowed inside the small handlebar pack since they are bulky but lightweight. The pack has a diameter of 170 mm/6.7 in. and offers 9 L/549 cu.in. volume. Its small width provides enough space for your hands–in any position–on the bar.
Spacers and two straps ensure secure fixing to various handlebar types. In addition, an internal plastic stiffener and a fixing to the head tube provide the required stability. The pack is fixed by means of Velcro straps. The luggage roll features hooks for fixing the Accessory-Pack (available as optional accessory). The Handlebar Pack S is PVC-free and made in Germany. In combination with ORTLIEB‘s further bikepacking series it is the perfect gear for micro adventures, self supported races or the next adventure.
- Compact waterproof luggage roll for handlebar with two-way roll closure access
- Ideal handlebar bag for bikepacking
- Perfect for waterproof storage for soft items like clothes, sleeping bag or mattress (two openings)
- Quick and easy two-way access
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- 4 spacers
- Strap with spacer for mounting around stem
- 2 straps with Velcro attachment for securing bag to the handle bar
- 4 alloy hooks for adjusting the compression straps or fixing the Accessory-Pack (available separately)
- External Compression straps
- Internal stiffener for increased stability
- Can be mounted to carbon handlebars
- Balanced weight distribution on bicycle
- 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Maximum capacity: 5 kg/11 lbs.