No matter whether you use the waterproof and folding resistant map cases with roll and Velcro closure for hiking, canoeing, horse trekking or caving, your map will always remain dry and well readable.
The XL format is particularly suited for safe storage of sea charts or large map sections.
The cord with small snap hooks allows the fixation to boats, backpacks or inside vehicles etc. The map case is also perfect for storing documents and paper work. The flexible and tear resistant material allows rolling them into a small package and easy stowing away.
- Waterproof and dustproof mapcase
- Two fastening strings make it ideally suitable for motorbiking, cycling, sailing, paragliding, caving or orientation runs
- Size XL may be used for sea charts
- With the four-point attachment system, the map can be easily secured to a backpack or boat/canoe
- Can be worn around the neck with adjustable cord provided with 2 tankas
- Transparent, UV-resistant material provides visibility of contents from both sides
- Can be rolled and folded, since the material is flexible
You may also like...