The waterproof MountainX 31 backpack is especially designed for alp crossing by mountain bike. It features two separate internal compartments with removable divisions (top with roll closure, bottom with waterproof zipper) allowing easy packing and quick access to clothing and gear.
Two elastic outer pockets offer room for drinking bottles, energy bars or mobile phone. A large outer pocket with waterproof roll closure stows maps or thin layers of clothing and may also be used for fixing a helmet. Several loops serve for fixing a rear light.
The anatomically shaped carrying system with incorporated air flow design and the padded waist strap ensure comfortable fit on long distances. Further features: sealing port for hydration system (not included), reflectors and emergency whistle. This backpack is designed for biking but can be used for hiking and climbing alike.
It is 100% waterproof and with its robust lightweight ripstop nylon fabric (total weight 1200g/42.3 oz.) it is the right choice for active athletes.
In 2011 the MountainX 31 received the OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2011 (as one of 46 awarded products among 301 applications) and the Eurobike Award 2011 (59 awards among 430 applications)
- Waterproof, robust backpack designed for alp crossing and biking with two separate internal compartments
- Sturdy, PU-coated nylon fabric
- Internal compartments may be separated: top compartment with roll closure; lower compartment with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof central zipper allows division of equipment
- Additional optional division creates 2 separate compartments
- Waterproof removable outer pocket for fixing of helmet or jacket
- Fixing for optional rear light or first aid kit (not included)
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with adjustment straps
- Comfortable carrying system incorporating air flow design
- Padded waist strap with zippered pockets
- Integrated hydration system with sealing port for hydration tube (diameter up to 10.5 mm), hydration system not included
- Emergency whistle
- Two neoprene outer pockets, e.g. for drinking bottles (not waterproof)
You may also like...