Seat-Pack M is compact but still quite large, ideal for bikepacking, your next microadventure or the next gravel grinder or MTB trip. With 11 litres/ 671 cu.in. volume the waterproof Seat-Pack M offers enough storage capacity for everything you need to bring along.
The pack is fixed to the saddle rails or seat post. A simple strong Velcro is sufficient for fixing it to the seatpost, only 6 cm/ 2.4 in. mounting height is required; therefore the pack is perfect for small sized bike frames, fullies or bikes with submersible seat post.
A valve and adjustable straps assist in quick and easy compression when packing the bag. A sturdy internal stiffener ensures safe transport of your gear also in off-road use. The reinforced fabric at contact points with the saddle and mountings on the saddle rails keep the Seat-Pack M in the correct position. In addition, the saddlebag acts like a mudguard. The compact Seat-Pack M is PVC-free and made in Germany. In combination with ORTLIEB‘s further bikepacking series it is the perfect gear for micro adventures, self supported races or the next adventure.
- Compact, waterproof saddlebag with roll closure
- Ideal for bikepacking, alpcrossing, touring
- Ideal for small bicycle frames and full suspension mountain bikes
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- Air release valve to easily purge the bag of trapped air, allowing for tighter compression
- Heavy duty fabric used at the saddle rail mounting location
- Heavy duty Velcro with a soft grippy surface ensure slip-free seat post fixation
- Sturdy PE inner stiffener
- Saddlebag acts as mudguard
- Can be mounted to carbon seat posts
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Maximum capacity: 3 kg/6.6 lbs.
You may also like...