Navigation on the bike is more and more assisted by smartphone or GPS. ORTLIEB’s Ultimate6 Pro touring handlebar bag with electric power connection offers the independency during you trip. Electricity generated by the hub dynamo is provided for charging mobile devices inside the bag or for operating devices such as GPS inside the transparent lid.
The functional principle of the bag: a transformer (available separately) converts the AC voltage provided by the hub dynamo into electric power for mobile end devices. The converter may be positioned outside the bag (e.g. Busch + Müller light "Luxos U Lumotec IQ2” or Supernova "The Plug”) or inside (e.g. Busch + Müller "E-Werk”).
As the bag is taken off the mounting, contact points automatically separate. The Ultimate6 Pro E is supplied with a special mounting block with cables for universal connection. Maximum load is 5kg / 176 oz.
- Waterproof handlebar bag with lockable mounting set suitable for handlebars (diameter up to 31,8 mm)
- Power connection for charging via hub dynamo provided (in connection with Busch Müller "E-Werk" or Busch Müller "Luxos U Lumotect IQ2" or "The Plug" by Supernova)
- Do not use with carbon handlebars!
- Mounting compatible with products by Rixen & Kaul (Klick-Fix system)
- Stable, lockable lid with waterproof transparent sleeve for mobile devices
- Unrestricted use of touchscreen
- Integrated valuable pocket with zip and snap hook for keys
- Removable internal dividers and removable shoulder strap
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector on front of bag
- Large outer mesh pockets with Velcro (not waterproof!)
- Base loops for transporting further equipment
- Mounting provided for optional Map Case (F1402)
- Maximum load 5kg /176 oz.