The ORTLIEB X-Plorer is a good compromise between dry bag and rucksack. The reliable roll closure with buckles is ideal for motorcycling, climbing, canyoning and many other outdoor activities.
The ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with chest strap and reflective stripes ensure firm fit and optimal carrying comfort. Thanks to its light weight and minimal packing volume it can be easily stowed away. D-rings, carrying handle and bottom loop allow locking, transporting or fixing to a snap hook and rope.
- Dry-Bag with shoulder straps in two sizes (35 and 59 litres) with time-proven roll closure
- Ideal as a waterproof backpack for motor cycling, climbing and water sports
- Ergonomically haped shoulder straps for greater range of motion
- Chest strap easy to take off
- D-rings for fixing, locking or holding
- Bottom loop for anchoring and holding
- An excellent compromise between dry bags and backpacks
- Lighter than a conventional backpack
- Foldable, requires only little space for transport
- Easy to clean inside
You may also like...