Pack effectively with the Aether 60, featuring an Airscape™ backpanel for ventilation and removable top lid for converting into a lumbar pack.
The large zip allows access to the main compartment without opening or closing the top lid. The StraightJacket™ compression system keeps your belongings tight, reducing the total volume of the pack. The pack features stretch pockets on the front and sides for on-the-go carrying, and a IsoForm™ hipbelt to distribute your load and provide an even, comfortable fit.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Compatible with Daylite
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Weight : 2.27 (M) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 86 (l) x 32 (w) x 31 (d)
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.