The Osprey Archeon 30L Rucksack has been crafted with the principle of environmentalism in mind. Using high-denier, recycled fabrics throughout, and combined with a PFC free DWR coating, this weather resistant pack won't let you down on the trail.
Although it has been designed for carrying a small to medium sized load, this daypack has no end of clever storage solutions. The top access main compartment is covered by a fixed lid that sports dual zippered pockets to neatly store your smaller gear, and stretch mesh pockets on the sides and hipbelt for ease of access on the move. Side compression straps mean that this is largely compressible which in addition to the adjustable AirScape backpanel provides better weight transfer and more comfort.
If the weather really turns on you on your adventures you can quickly pull out the integrated and detachable raincover for some extra protection, which too has been created using 100% recycled materials.
- Capacity: 30L
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Environmentally responsible construction
- PFC Free DWR Coating
- Adjustable AirScape backpanel
- Integrated and detachable recycled raincover
- Fixed lid with dual zippered pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Twin powermesh hipbelt pockets
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Side/Top compression straps
- Sternum strap
- Dual gear loops
- Weight: 1.82kg