As backpacking kit gets smaller and lighter, so does the ideal backpacking sack.
Making your lightweight gear feel even lighter, the Atmos AG 50 builds on the popularity of the Atmos, but dials in even more comfort. Using Osprey's new AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh system, the back conforms to your shape while allowing air to flow between you and the bag, and the weight of your gear is supported by the lightweight peripheral frame and ExoForm/BioStretch harness and load lifter bar.
As well as the comfort and support, of course you also get all Osprey's usual innovation and attention to detail, such as the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole holder and FlapJacket closure for fastening the bag when you've detached the floating lid.
- Nylon dobby (100 x 630D)
- High tenacity nylon (210D)
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Internal top load compression strap
- Integrated raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Lower compression/sleeping pad straps
- Size M: 47L
- Size L: 50L
- Size M: 1,960g
- Size L: 1,990g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.