As always with Osprey, the emphasis with the Atmos AG 65 is on comfortable fit and functional innovation.
While the classic features of a backpacking sack are all there – top access, zip-entry convertible base compartment, 65 litres of space – that's just the very basics. When you check out the details though, you'll find Osprey have engineered a fantastic suspended mesh back system, delivering a level of comfort that has to be felt to be believed! It comes in two sizes, each one adjustable to really fine tune the fit.
Moving away from the back system and harness, you'll find a very well-featured rucksack, full of ideas to make backpacking life that bit easier. Take the Stow-on-the-Go system, for example, which hangs onto your walking poles when you need your hands freeing up, without having to remove the bag and tie them on.
- Nylon dobby (100 x 630D)
- High tenacity nylon (210D)
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Internal top load compression strap
- Integrated raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped easy-access front pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Size M: 62L
- Size L: 65L
- Size M: 2,120g
- Size L: 2,180g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.