The Cyber 26 Rucksack is a large capacity, technically sophisticated panel-style urban daypack designed for 21st Century technology and built to enhance the daily experience of moving through the world, however you choose to do it.
- Weight: 880g
- Capacity: 26 Litres
- Blinker light attachment tab
- Powerhouse compartment keeps laptop powerblock, tablet, cell phone cords and other battery accessories
- A large, front panel zippered organiser pocket with internal key clip and organisational sleeves
- Direct top zip access to fleece lined, padded laptop sleeve and zippered tablet sleeve
- Panel load zippered access to main compartment with document sleeves
- Top zippered scratch-free electronics/sunglass pocket
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.