Duro 15 is a large capacity running pack designed to support distance athletes who require the space to hold water, clothes, food and equipment. The pack is built with a body wrap hipbelt and vest style fit, allowing for a comfortable carry, avoiding bounce. Duro 15 is lined with contact mesh, allowing it to be comfortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough.
Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets on the front of the vest and hipbelt allow for easy, on-the-move access to nutrition and equipment. The upper vest pockets contain two 500ml soft flasks with extension hoses, which can be swapped in and out. The body of the pack contains a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir, allowing for a total of 3.5L of water to be carried, should the situation demand it.
Compression straps ensure that the pack has a close fit, whilst the large stretch-mesh pocket easily stores a waterproof jacket or hat and gloves. The rear of each shoulder features a Stow-on-the-Go loop, which can comfortably and efficiently carry trail running poles, keeping them out of the way and your hands free. The sternum straps are removable and adjustable, with a single hand release, as well as being elasticated so they don’t inhibit deep breaths or energetic movements.
- 70D x 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Capacity: 15L
- 2.5L Hydraulics LT Reservoir included
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Multiple PowerMesh pockets
- Pack-vest style fit
- Reflective graphics
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin Hydraulics 500ml Soft Flasks
- Twin zipped side pockets
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 21cm
- Weight: 510g