The Mens Duro 6 Run Vest Pack from Osprey is a fully featured design that is specified to ultra running, but it can also be used for distance cycling or walking when carrying little gear.
The positioning of the pack is high on the back to keep the load stable, with two sternum straps to pull the weight closer to your back. It's also really comfortable as stretch mesh lines the inside of the whole vest, and wicks moisture away from the skin. This all means that you barely notice the pack is there, until you need a top up of food or drink!
Storage has been more than catered for too as there are multiple PowerMesh harness pockets for energy snacks, a front compression pocket is the ideal place for stuffing a lightweight jacket, and a secure zipped front pocket for valuables. But best of all there is an inner hydration sleeve and the pack comes complete with Twin Hydraulics 500ml soft flasks with extension hose and bite valve.
Further features account for running in the dark as an LED light attachment point and reflective detailing will keep you seen on a night run. You can also stow your walking poles thanks to the Stow-on-the-Go system so when you're heading back down the hill your hands are free to keep your balance.
- Main: Nylon ripstop (70D x 140D)
- Stretch mesh: 320Gr nylon
- Dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
- Twin Hydraulics 500ml soft flasks
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Multiple PowerMesh harness pockets
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Front zipped pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Vertical zipped harness stash pocket
- Zip pull emergency whistle
- LED attachment point
- Reflective detailing
- Inner key attachment clip
- Capacity: 6L
- Dimensions: 41 x 20 x 13cm
- Weight: 380g