The Duro Solo Belt from Osprey is a high-performance running belt built for the minimalist, with lightweight construction and maximum functionality.
It features an ergonomically shaped 570ml Hydraulics Bottle designed for easy, single handed access and secured by an elasticated retaining strap. Duro Solo also has a TPU touchscreen smartphone window, allowing you to control your tunes or check your training app while on-the-go. The securely fastened pocket has a good amount of storage for gels, snacks, keys and other small essentials and the zip pull doubles as an emergency whistle. The contact mesh lining is very breathable and comfortable against the skin.
Duro Solo Belt is ideal for shorter distance running or moving ultra-fast and light.
- Nylon ripstop (70D x 140D)
- Nylon stretch mesh (320Gr)
- 570ml Hydraulics bottle included
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- TPU touchscreen smart phone window
- Large easy access gear/food stash pocket
- Reflective detailing
- Zip pull emergency whistle
- Angled bottle sleeve with retaining strap
- Inner key attachment clip
- Dimensions: 25 x 19 x 8cm
- Weight: 150g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...