The main compartment is accessed via a panel with lockable zips, and contains compression straps for keeping the gear inside tidy. This continues outside with Osprey's wrap-around StraightJacket compression system, and various pockets – including a large padded one for a tablet or reader – help you keep your essentials to hand.
As well as top and side carry handles, the Farpoint 40 sports a zip-away harness for ease of carriage.
- Main: 210D nylon mini hex diamond ripstop
- Reinforcements: 600D Packcloth
- Capacity: S-M: 38L; M-L: 40L
- Padded 15.4in laptop sleeve
- Internal organiser pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- StraightJacket compression
- Internal compression strap systems
- Internal mesh side pockets
- Tuck away harness
- Lockable panel access to main compartment
- Dimensions: 54 x 35 x 37cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
You may also like...