Built for where wheels won't go, Osprey's Farpoint 55 is lighweight travel pack. Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond. Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides allow you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered lockable opening that allows access to the main compartment. The compression straps are also used to attach and secure a 13-litre 'zip and clip' daypack, which includes all the organisation, you'll ever need; a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual side pockets and a laptop sleeve. The daypack can also clip onto the harness of the main pack, in a 'kangaroo' style attachment. This provides a very secure way to carry your daypack when you want to keep your valuables or tickets to hand. Inside the main cargo bag is a mesh pocket ideal to separate dirty clothes and shoes. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear. For overnight trips attach a sleeping pad to the lower external straps. With all the organisation and clever features you need, it's time to share your next adventure with a Farpoint 55.
- 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- 600D Packcloth
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zips
- Removable 13L Daypack
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Capacity: 13L
- Dimensions: 44 x 29 x 23cm
- Weight: 500g
- Capacity: 55L (incl.daypack)
- Dimensions: 65 x 32 x 32cm (incl. daypack)
- Weight: 1,770g (incl. daypack)
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...