The StraightJacket compression system pulls your load in holding it tight and keeping things in place, but it can also be used to significantly reduce the total volume of the pack. Inside the main cargo bag there are lots of organisation options; a liquid/accessory pocket and dual mesh pockets which are ideal to separate dirty clothes and shoes. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear. For overnight trips attach a sleeping pad to the lower external straps.
Travel is about companionship, discovery and enjoyment - share your next adventure with a Farpoint.
- Main: 210D nylon mini hex diamond ripstop
- Reinforcements: 600D Packcloth
- Capacity: 76-80 litres
- Top & side carry handles
- Straightjacket compression
- Panel zip main compartment with lockable pulls
- Gear attachment points
- Base compartment with internal divider
- Kangaroo day pack carry option (daypack sold separately)
- Internal stretch laptop or hydration sleeve
- Tuckaway harness
- Spacer Mesh back panel
- Dimensions: 74 x 38 x 40cm
- Weight: 1.76kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.