- Capacity: 18L
- Fabric: 100D nylon mini diamond shadow
- Frame: Lightweight peripheral frame
- Back system: AirSpeed
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped panel access
- Trekking pole attachment
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Max Dimensions: 46 x 24 x 28cm
- Weight: 670g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...