The Hikelite 26 Rucksack from Osprey is a lightweight, well-ventilated hiking backpack that is ideal for day trips. With plenty of pockets, there is room for a map, your phone and wallet, and everything else you could need for day out and about. If you get caught in the rain, there is a detachable raincover integrated into the bag so all your stuff stays dry even if you don't.
- Capacity: 26L
- Fabric: 100D nylon mini diamond shadow Frame:
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Back system: AirSpeed
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Front shove-it pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped panel access
- Trekking pole attachment
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Max Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 28cm
- Weight: 730g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...