With the Hikelite 32 Backpack from Ofsprey you will feel like walking on air. Simple yet effective, Hikelite is the ideal combination of high-performance features, durable materials and excellent value for money. Designed with everything that you need for a day’s hiking, these convenient packs are designed to suit every adventurer. Hikelite 32 features an AirSpeed suspended mesh backpanel, helping to keep you cool and comfortable when you’re out for a hike. An integrated and detachable raincover hides in a pocket on the base, ready to be deployed when the weather turns nasty. Two large PowerMesh pockets on the side of the pack will comfortably hold a 1L water bottle, while the upper compression strap doubles as a walking pole attachment. A removable webbing hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap help keep this pack in place and the spacious top-lid with single-buckle closure provides an easy place to store essential kit. A zipped mesh pocket with key-clip hides underneath the lid. Hikelite 32 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs.
- Fabric: 100D Nylon & 500D Nylon
- Dimensions H x W x D: 55 x 32 x 28cm
- Volume: 32L
- Ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Walking pole attachments
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered pocket on front panel
- Zippered scratch-free pocket
- Weight: 770g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...