The Kamber 32 Rucksack from Osprey is a versatile snowsports pack that offers intuitive organisation and adaptable stowage options to make sure you always have exactly what you need.
It boasts a snow shedding back panel that has been compression moulded to provide comfort on long days while the back panel entry means quick, easy and convenient access into the pack when you need it. There are multiple ski/snowboard carrying options while the quick access avalanche safety kit pocket sits at the front of the pack for easy access should you need it. This is a great option for long days out on the slopes whether you are taking a casual cross country route or heading for the most direct lines.
- Fabric: nylon, 420D
- Capacity: 32L
- Compression moulded, snow shedding back panel
- Diagonal & side ski carry
- Vertical & horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle & probe sleeves
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration sleeve
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Backpanel entry to main compartment
- Internal wet/dry compartment
- Main compartment with elasticated load control system
- Integrated helmet storage
- Stowable ice axe loop
- 2 zipped hipbelt pockets
- Microfleece goggle pocket
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Weight: 1.5kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...