Built with a focussed feature-set and a performance-based shape, the Osprey Katari 3 Hydration Pack was made to help you push your limits. The pack's small, streamlined design paired with a stable fit means that it will move with you during rides. These elements keep your water where you need it, even when your movement speeds up, so you always have access to the integrated 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir.
By combining a ventilated mesh harness, back-panel and webbing sternum-strap you're able to lock the pack down to your back to ensure a great, comfortable fit. The innovative, magnetic sternum strap ensures that your bite-valve, and your water, is always within reach. The magnet also allows the strap to be opened and closed with one hand, so you never taking your eyes off the trail. A scratch-free pocket on the top of the bag safely stores your sunglasses or phone while separated pouch, containing a clip, stops you from losing your keys. The pack's reflective graphics and an LED light attachment point brings peace of mind while riding in darker conditions.
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 41 (l) x 19 (w) x 15 (d)
- Main Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb
- AirScape™ mesh backpanel with central ventilation channel
- 2.5L Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir included
- Highly ventilated low-profile harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- LED light attachment point
- Reflective graphics
- Dual front mesh pockets
- External hydration access
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Webbing Grab Handle
You may also like...