For weekends under canvas or extended trips without all your camping gear, the Kestrel 58 makes a great lightweight backpacking sack.
The Kestrel's Airscape back is available in two different back lengths, each of which is adjustable for a fine tuned fit, to ensure a comfortable carry. Various pockets on the lid, the body of the bag and on the hipbelt keep everything where you need it while compression straps, removable sleeping pad straps, pole/axe loops and the innovative Stow-On-The-Go system take care of the bits and pieces which won't quite go inside!
Whether you're camping in Scotland or backpacking in the tropics, the integrated raincover will come in handy!
- Weight: 1720g
- Capacity: 58 Litres
- Large main compartment
- Zipped lower compartment with removable divider
- Vertical zipped side pockets
- Zipped lid pocket
- Stretch front pocket
- Hipbelt pockets
- Compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Ice axe/walking pole attachments
- Stow-On-The-Go walking pole attachment
- Adjustable length Airscape back with LightWire frame
- Hydration system compatible