The Kestrel 68 has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require. The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly. For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping pad on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider. Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets and access the main compartment easily with the single side vertical zippered access point. Need your hands free for a short scramble? Osprey's unique Stow-on-the-Go system means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution. The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket. The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control. Osprey's Kestrel pack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails. Once you're all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- AirScape adjustable backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Single vertical zipped side access point
- Integrated, detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir compatibility
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- External hydration access
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- Base zip entry
- Reverse StraightJacket compression straps
- Internal key attachment clip
- Size S/M
- Capacity: 66L
- Weight: 1,760g
- Size M/L
- Capacity: 68L
- Weight: 1,820g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...