The Kestrel 68 from Osprey has been developed to cope with any trail / season. The built in rain cover provides protection in wet weather and heavy downpours. During the hotter temperatures, the AirScape backpanel can be adjusted to keep you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure support and comfort, whilst the backpack torso length is adjustable to cater for your fit perfectly. For overnight trips, larger items such as a sleeping pad can be attatched on the lower external straps while your sleeping bag can be stored in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
The Osprey backpack allows for the rest of your gear to be neatly organised thanks to a hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. The main compartment is easily accessible with a single side vertical zippered access point. Osprey has also developed a unique Stow-on-the-Go system which means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles. Simply pass the poles through two elasticated loops for a hands-free solution. There is even an ice axe loop that may prove useful in winter conditions. A front stretch pocket allows you to stow away wet clothing from the rest of your gear.
The dual side compression straps on the Kestrel 68 keep your load tight and under control. The backpack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated whilst on the go. Pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps once you're all packed to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- AirScape adjustable backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Single vertical zipped side access point
- Integrated, detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir compatibility
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- External hydration access
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- Base zip entry
- Reverse StraightJacket compression straps
- Internal key attachment clip
- Size S/M
- Capacity: 66L
- Weight: 1,760g
- Size M/L
- Capacity: 68L
- Weight: 1,820g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...