The Kode 32 Rucksack is a dedicated, technical backcountry snowplay pack designed specifically for backcountry riding.
Osprey have optimised the volume of this rucksack to easily fit the tools required for backcountry riding and improved access and organisation to aid in emergency situations. The result is a logically organised, extremely functional and comfortable rucksack designed to help and never hinder all facets of backcountry snow travel.
- Weight: 1530g
- Capacity: 32 Litres
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Swift release glove friendly buckles
- Dual articulated zippered hipbelt pockets
- A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal snowboard carry across the backpanel of the pack
- An internal zippered backpanel hydration compartment with reservoir hanger and a fully insulated dual zippered harness router
- A single ice tool loop at the base of the pack
- Stowable helmet carry system
- A top zippered stash pocket with heat embossed, non-scratch coating
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.