- Capacity: 28L
- AntiGravity 3D backsystem
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Helmet chin-strap attachment loop
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-go pole storage
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh front & side pockets
- Weight: 1000g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...