- Capacity: 38L
- Fabric: High tenacity nylon, 100D
- Frame: Lightweight peripheral frame
- Back system: AirSpeed
- Side compressions straps
- Internal hydration sleeve
- ExoForm mesh hipbelt & harness
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- InsideOut compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments
- Top lid access
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Cord tie off points & single ice axe loop
- Dimensions: 79 x 40 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.16kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...