Say Hello to your complete travel package. The Meridian Travel Pack from Osprey features everything you need to tackle all your adventures, with the option for carrying it like a rucksack or wheeling it like a suitcase it is highly versatile and a removable day pack on the front is great for day trips when you can leave the bulk of your kit behind in a secure place.
Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organisation options including a liquid/accessory pocket that is compatible with the Osprey Wash Bag Cassette (sold seperately) and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes. The internal compression straps allow you to fully maximise capacity whilst securing your clothes and limiting creases.
To ensure you and your bag aren’t separated for long, there is a built-in retractable ID Card holder while a padded laptop sleeve and scratch-free zipped sunglasses and electronics pocket safely stores your valuables.
- Capacity: 60L
- Osprey HighRoad chassis for wheeling
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
- Zip away rucksack harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics pocket
- Removable 16L ventilated Daypack
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Grab handles at top & side
- ID card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip & mesh side pocket
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zips
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 23cm
- Weight: 3.8kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...