Meet your complete travel package. The Meridian 75L Travel Pack can be carried like a backpack or rolled like a suitcase, plus comes equipped with a removable 16L ventilated Daypack.
Featuring a zip away backpack harness the Meridian excels where wheels won't go. The foundation relies on Osprey's unique injection molded HighRoad chassis, consisting of an ABS polymer plastic for durability and using polyurethane wheels that eat tarmac for breakfast.
For comfort and control, a retractable ErgoGrip handle ensures that wherever you go, your bag will follow. Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organisation options; including a liquid/accessory pocket that is compatible with the Osprey Wash Bag Cassette and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes. The internal compression straps allow you to fully maximise capacity whilst securing your clothes and limiting creases.
To ensure you and your bag aren't separated for long, we've included a built-in retractable ID Card holder. Complete with a padded laptop sleeve and scratch-free zippered sunglasses and electronics pocket to safely store your valuables. What are you waiting for? It's time to join the prestigious 'Meridian Owners Club'.
- Capacity: 75L
- Material: Ballistic nylon (1680D)
- Zip away backpack hardness
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Easy access liquid & valuables pocket
- Grab handles
- ID card holder
- Internal compression strap
- Inner key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Zipped panel access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable 16L ventilated daypack
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zipped scratch-free pocket
- Dimensions: 71 x 36 x 32cm
- Weight: 4.2kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...