The Momentum 32 Backpack from Osprey was born to commute. It's the perfect balance between performance and organisation, making it the ideal journey to work partner.
The AirScape back system features foam ridges for ventilation, so you keep cool on long rides in the city. The ventilated stretch yoke and load lifters on the harness combined with the elastic hipbelt wing mean that the pack is able to move closely with the body, offering extra flexibility and comfort. A separate padded laptop and tablet compartment keeps your electronics quick to hand and easy to access.
Osprey's unique Lidlock attachment provides the perfect place to quickly stow your bike helmet. In wet weather and heavy traffic the built in high-visibility rain cover provides protection, with the added safety feature of a bike-light attachment point.
- Capacity: 32L
- Material: nylon dobby (420D x 400D)
- Backsystem: AirScape backpanel with foam ridges
- Integrated high visibility rain cover
- Elastic hipbelt wing
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organisation pocket
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools & spares
- LED light attachment point LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Ventilated stretch yoke & load lifters
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free side pocket
- Zipped scratch-free pocket
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 48 x 30 x 5cm
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.21kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.