- Capacity: 36L
- 210D Nylon Honeycomb
- 450D Packcloth
- Lightweight Injection moulded ABS Polymer HighRoad LT Chassis
- Extendible ergonomic 'T' handle
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Large front panel pocket
- Internal compression wings
- Low profile padded carry handles on top & sides
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Rear panel pocket for magazines & small items
- 2 large internal zip pockets
- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size (Check with airlines before flying)
- Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 20cm
- Weight: 1.85kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...