The Ozone 75 Convertible Travel Pack is a lightweight and highly versatile bag that can be wheeled across an airport terminal before transforming in seconds into a fully functional rucksack so that you can be ready for the adventure that lays ahead.
It boasts a lightweight frame, Ultralite HighRoad LT Chassis with wheels and an extendable ErgoGrip T-shaped handle for easy movement even over bumpy terrain while the fully featured rucksack harness can be revealed in a matter of seconds to offer an alternative option for more demanding terrain.
There are plenty of organisation options to help you out along the way including a padded laptop sleeve and an easy access liquids and valuables pocket as well as a small pocket on the back which is perfect for your newspaper, book or magazine. The total volume of the pack includes the removable daypack which is perfect for leaving the main bulk of your luggage behind when you want to head off and explore for the day. The daypack can also be attached to the front of the shoulder straps with kangaroo style buckles which is perfect in busy environments when you'd prefer to keep your more valuable items on your front.
This is a great pack for those who love to travel, whether it be off the beaten track or to the most popular resorts, keeping your belongings secure and easy to move with you.
- Capacity: 75L (including 18L daypack)
- Ultralite HighRoad LT Chassis
- Extendable ergonomic 'T' Handle
- Zip away, torso-adjustable, removable harness and hipbelt
- Removable daysack
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Easy access liquids and valuables pocket
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal compression strap system
- Low profile padded carry handles
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zips
- Rear panel pocket for magazines and other small items
- 3 large internal zip pockets
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Max. dimensions: 72 x 36 x 30cm
- Weight: 3.15kg