If you require lightweight luggage that won't eat up your baggage allowance before you have filled it the Ozone 80 from Osprey is probably exactly what you're looking for.
Despite it's excellent durability it boasts a lightweight frame, High Road LT chassis wheels and an extendible ErgoGrip T-shaped handle, which is helpful when navigating tight corners. Also, thanks to the use of various derniers of tough nylon, you’ll be reacquainted in arrivals with a pack that looks exactly the same as when you checked it in. For organisation, there is a multitude of cleverly thought-out storage options, including a liquids and valuables pocket, a rear panel pocket for magazines and smaller items and a front panel organiser pocket, which means that you can easily access your most important travel documents when catching that last-minute flight.
For extra security, the zip on the main compartment is lockable and the internal compression strap system tightly compresses your gear inside, so you can efficiently secure every last item to keep everything on the inside exactly where you put it. In order to avoid being without your precious luggage while away Osprey have included a built-in retractable ID card in order that it can get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Fabric: Nylon, 210D, 420HD, 630D
- Capacity: 80L
- Higher dernier fabric used in key areas for durability
- Ultralight High Road LT chassis
- Extendable, ergonomic 'T' handle
- Panel zip acces to main compartment with lockable zip pulls
- Rear panel pocket for magazines and other small items
- 3 large internal zip pockets
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Twin compression webbing straps inside
- Dimenisons: 72 x 36 x 30cm
- Weight: 2,250g